Saturday, October 29, 2005

chess

last times our inet cnnct looses often.. & at nights i'm used to entertain myself on pc, communicatin online.. from bore did pc general'nuyu uborku.. & noticed Fritz 7. a chess game prog! a friend gave me, but i never used... it's more fun playing with real person than with an algorithm! chess was my pation when i was young:)) i'll tell u later of my chess philosophy:P nobody around to play, no inet to play online.. ok, with computer! we were playing around 20 mins, play is near the end... & bach! i'm getting a msg from the prog "Hier ich gebe auf. Nicht schlecht fuer ein Bio-Brain." :)))))! no, i didn't win the computer!! if we played till the end, it'd surely win~ it had 2 figures more than me!!! prog just gave up!! it had no nerves for playing with me till the end!! i'm still rofl:))))) me gonna sleep, gut nightie Bio-Brains:P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you can play chess. Previously I used to play agaist Tom, who was living 406. And I actually bought the legal version of Fritz and like to play against it from time to time.
So, maybe we play chess some time in our "common room".

Alaudo (404).

12:50 AM  
Blogger Lilith said...

Alexander!! Sasha, u'r scaring me!!!!! u definitely need to work less!!! u knew that i can play chess, moreover, we've played together:)))) sometime last winter i had borrowed games set from Tom & we played in comp room. u won a play.. rings the bell?:P

ex, starost' ne radost':P pretty please bring back sugar to ur daily ration!!:P & come over for tea, ur pirog is waiting:)))
Lilit (409, in case u forgot it too:P)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home